Your feet are the foundation of your body. When you are experiencing problems with or pain in your feet, it affects your well being. These problems can make it difficult to manage all aspects of your life in a healthy and productive way and seeing a podiatrist could be the right answer. Our podiatry specialists understand this and take our commitment to your better health seriously.
Our Podiatrists are here to help you build a strong and healthy foundation by addressing any podiatric issues that may be keeping you from your best self.
Contact us today to learn how our
experienced podiatry professionals can help.
- Dr. Portnow will support a patient’s decisions about their treatment plan
- Our staff will educate and encourage patients to be involved in all aspects of their care
- Our staff will listen, value a patient’s input and attend to their individual needs
- Dr. Portnow will communicate in a clear, timely manner and share all pertinent information
- Our Staff will treat patients and their families with dignity, compassion, privacy and respect
A board certified Cleveland podiatrist by The American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery with practice experience of 29 years.
We offer our patients, Information that answers the questions that keep them up at night. Information they care about because they are worried about their foot health. We provide a diagnosis, etiology and discuss treatment options including conservative and surgical approaches. One thing we know is the patient will leave with a better understanding of their lower extremity and foot health concerns.
Expert knowledge and evidence based medicine treatments that have proven results
Comprehensive diabetic foot exams
Peripheral neuropathy ie. diabetic and unknown causes
Diabetic foot wear
Senior foot care
Developmental flat foot
Fungal and bacterial infections of skin and nail.
Paralytic gait and bracing
Ankle/foot injury fractures and sprains
Warts and all pedal skin lesions
Vascular and nerve examination